Friday, September 14, 2012

glossy box : august 2012

Lets just say I wasn't too impressed with this box. But hey , you win some and you lose some !
 First off , I wasn't overly thrilled about receiving two lipsticks in one box (its just a bit much).  
And to add to my double lipstick trauma both my lipsticks were dented ,
 and the Kryolan for Glossybox one was actually broken (I managed to fix it though). 
 I'm really not a big fan of recieving gift cards to places I have never heard
 of ... so the Trend Trunk $5 gift card is not my cup of tea and I will 99% sure
 I will not use it. But hey ! I am excited to try the Sebastian Potion , Although 
I am not too sure how to use it ! And I have always wanted to try the brand 
"be fine" so I'm anxious to try out all the fun samples! 



  • be fine fine food skin care  ($10 for the 5 sample packages)
  • Kryolan for GLossybox lipstick in Glossy Pink (full size retails for $12)
  • Kryolan classic lipstick in  LC101 (full size retails for $16.99)
  • Sebastian Potion 9 Lite (sample retails for approx. $7)
  • Biore make-up removing towelettes  (full size retails for $3.99)
  • Elastoplast SOS blister ((aprrox. sample value $1.20)
  • Trend trunk gift card ($5-$250)


  • total value of the box : $41.18 (not including gift card) 
    glossy box price : $15 per month

    3 comments:

    1. I can't wait until they come to NZ
      Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
      Would you like to follow each other on GFC??

      Kendra
      xx

      www.stoleninspiration.com

      Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great box ! :) And thnaks for your comment ! :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Looks amazing :") I keep meaning to sign up to glossybox!

      xo Camilla

      Into The Fold

      ReplyDelete

    thank you for your lovely comments !