Sunday, August 5, 2012

glossy box : July 2012

I picked up my glossy box yesterday and was happy to see that this months carried on with the summer theme ,
 but primarily focused on hydration! I am content with my box overall , 
especially the full size John Frieda Frizz-Ease hair serum. 




  • John Frieda Frizz-Ease extra strength hair serum  (full size, 50 ml, retails for $14.99)
  • Alessandro International heel rescue balm (30 ml) (full size, 100 ml, retails for $19.95)
  • Eucerin Calming creme (5 ml) (full size, 200g, retails for $12.00)
  • Dove softening creme body wash (200 ml – full size) (retails for $5.99)
  • Zoya Nail Polish in Rory (0.5 oz – full size) (retails for $8.00)
  • beautysoclean sanitizer wipes(4 wipes) (48 pack retails for $12.50)



  • value of products this month : $28.21 
    (not as impressive as last month's)
    glossy box price : $15.00 per month

    3 comments:

    1. Looks like a cool box with many surprises! http://violetcatstyle.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great post !
      Good products as always I have the Dutch version That polish looks so pretty :)

      I'm an instant follower of you now :)

      Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

      p.s Check out my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)
      Love,

      Janice
      the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

      ReplyDelete
    3. I adore the Glossy Box; <3 Always a surprise what's in it.

      Love your blog: I'm your new follower on GFC & Bloglovin!

      Lots of love; Pauline
      www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    thank you for your lovely comments !