Thursday, July 21, 2011

MIA?

hello everyone! hope your all well.
I thought i better explain why I have been missing in action since sunday! I've been back in my home town visiting my parents , and my best friends from high scool!

we have been having lots of fun! today, my boyfriend's family and I took a trip up to Tofino,British Columbia (a couple hours drive from my hometown) and we all went surfing for the day! I'll include photo's from our trip in my next monthly memories or maybe it's very own post. Tomorrow I'll finally be seeing the new and final Harry Potter film and saturday my hometown is having its annual local flea market! Sorry I havent been posting very often lately , but check out all the top bloggers I've featered under my "catergories" section and you shall be kept entertained! happy summer to all!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely comments !