Sunday, February 27, 2011

polish for pirates .

sparrow me the drama
steady as she rose 
mermaid tears


planks a lot 
skull & glossbones 

stranger tides 
silver shatter




The only one i would not buy ? the silver shatter. i just couldn't pull it off ! it's really unique though ! I know for sure I will be purchasing "mermaid's tears", hands down that is my favourite. you will be able to buy the Pirates of the Caribbean collection this may, when the film hits theatres !

which is your favourite ?

    

4 comments:

  1. Steady as she rose - GAHH! so brill!

    Love
    Cp

    http://mixedmediumstheatre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. skull and glossbones and steady as she rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like mermaid tears, also i love the crackly nailvarnish. i have some in black! i love it X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely "Planks A Lot"! Very similar to Nars Pokerface (which is one of my faves). Mermaid tears too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments !